Friday, August 06, 2010

My first Brown Betty

It's supposed to make the best pot of tea in the world. That's quite a claim. I just love its' shape.




Apparently, " the Red Terracotta Clay, with its Rockingham Glaze, coddles the brew and gives the perfect cup of tea."

This was the great little touch added:
"Thank you for purchasing this authentic hand made English Brown Betty teapot. Whilst every care was taken in the manufacture of this teapot, in a hand made product some imperfection is inevitable, but the long term use of the product is not impaired and it will continue to make the best cup of tea."




I can see someone copying this paragraph, in Word, about 8 times on a standard business size sheet of paper and then cutting them up while having a cuppa. I love it!





-- Post from my smartphone thingy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails