Monday, July 03, 2006

peeking through the foliageA few weeks ago I was cleaning up inside and noticed that I was being watched. We stared at each other for a minute or so and then I got back to work.







hee hee hee But the squirrel continued to watch as I scurried around moving things from one spot to another under the guise of "organizing". I would move from one window to the other and the squirrel would move around trying to keep me in its sight.





say cheeseI was intrigued that this little guy (or girl) was as interested in me as I was in him (or her). Hee hee... what a cutie. I love its little feet curled around the fence.








back to foragingAfter a few more minutes, it decided that there was more interesting stuff out there to watch and went on its way. I decided to put a walnut on the fence for it. The walnut stayed there for about a day or so. I hope this little guy got it, but the chances are probably pretty slim. We have lots of raccoons around as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails