Monday, July 03, 2006

what you lookin' atLook at what I saw up at a friend's place last year...

A robin had nested in their hanging planter. I love it! This robin was on guard whenever I was out and about. I was too interested in it. I wanted to watch her, but she didn't like it. She flew at me a couple times, so I had to take this picture from far away. It turned out okay though.




stay away!She or one of her offspring nested at their place again this year, but in a higher, more private, spot. I forgot my camera, but I was able to see her through some binoculars. This picture is another one from last year. I will try to get a picture of her this year. I take it upon myself to scare away crows and cow-birds when they get too close to the nest.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails